Chicken Teriyaki Dip
Tired of the same old Taco Dip? Share this and everyone will want the recipe!
- 8-ounce Cream Cheese – room temp
- 8-ounce Sour Cream
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 t onion powder
- 1-pound thin sliced Chicken Breast
- 1/2 c Teriyaki plus extra for drizzle
- 6 small Green Onions - chopped
- 5-ounce Water Chestnuts - chopped
- 1/2 cup peanuts – chopped
- Pita Chips
- Sauté Chicken in Honey Teriyaki Sauce
- Combine cream cheese, source cream, garlic, onion powder - beat until smooth and creamy
- Cream Cheese layer
- Water chestnuts
- Green Onions
- Drizzle with additional Teriyaki
- Chill and serve with Pita chips
- Use your favorite Teriyaki sauce or good quality, it makes the dip!
- Best if assembled the day of use.
Enjoy this recipe and MORE HELPFUL BANKING TIPS BY VISITING WALDO STATE BANK'S BLOG!