Honey Balsamic Glaze over Smoked Pork
This picture shows the glaze over a smoked pork loin, but you can make your pork loin in the oven or slow cooker. I enjoy it with different cuts of meat or seafood, excellent over a shrimp stir fry!
- 1/2 c balsamic vinegar - I used a black cherry, but use your favorite!
- 1/2 c honey
- 1/4 c butter - room temp
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 to 4 green onions chopped (depending on size)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook pork loin or meat/seafood of choice
- In a medium skillet, mix all but the butter.
- Bring to Boil
- Simmer 8 minutes or until starting to thicken
- Remove from heat
- Stir in Butter until melted and incorporated
- Pour over your pork loin if sliced for presentation or over individual plates