Potato Pancakes .... or Waffles!
This recipe is great for a waffle maker or a pan on your stovetop! It makes 6 nice size portions.
- 1 box of Idaho Spuds
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Green Onions, chopped
- 1 c shredded cheese of choice
- Seasonings of your choice
- 1 T Olive Oil - more for frying
- Follow directions to hydrate potatoes on box
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Preheat Waffle Iron or Pan on Stove - add additional oil to each to prevent sticking prior to preheating
- Fry until brown and crispy
- Serve with Sour Cream, Butter, Applesauce, Syrup, whatever toppings you prefer
Notes: This recipe can be forgiving as to what you want to use for your add-ins, types of cheeses, veggies instead of onions, seasonings, etc.
Experiment and Enjoy!