Sherry's Recipe Corner: Creamy Pumpkin Torte
It sure is Pumpkin Spice season and Waldo State Bank is joining in! This month we feature a cool and creamy taste of pumpkin that sure hits the spot!
- 1 1/2 c Flour
- 3/4 c Butter – softened
- 1 1/2 c Pecan – chopped and divided
- 12 oz Cream Cheese – softened
- 1 1/2 c Powdered Sugar
- 1 16 ounces Cool Whip – divided
- 2 1/2 c Milk
- 3 (3.4 ounce) Packages Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 15 oz can Pumpkin
- 2 t Pumpkin Spice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Layer 1
- Mix flour, butter, and 3/4 c of Pecans.
- Press in bottom of sprayed 9 x 13 pan and bank for 15 minutes.
- Cool Completely
- Layer 2
- Blend cream cheese and powder sugar.
- Fold in 1/2 of the cool whip. Spread over crust.
- Layer 3
- Beat milk, pudding mix, canned pumpkin, and pumpkin spice until smooth and thickened.
- Spread over two layers.
- Layer 4
- Top with remaining cool whip and then the pecans.
Helpful Tip: Chill for a minimum of 3 hours, overnight is best.
Share this recipe and more helpful banking tips by visiting WALDO STATE BANK'S BLOG